image1 image2 image3

KHALIDAH ABDUL HADI|khalidahabdhadi.blogspot.my|Welcoming our little #babyYK|#YKFamily

AND SORRY BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED...

And so, this happened...

================================================================
But, 
Before I start, 
I absolutely have no idea that there are πŸ‘€ reading this and waiting for the next entryπŸ™ˆ
(I thought it'll be only me and my baby *insyaAllah* in the future)

So, Yes.
I was away again...
After I did the second part of because your dad was my classmate.

Sorry as I have so many things on my hands these few days ( I meant since the last entry haha)
So, here are the things that happened consequently as part of the reason for the delayed to this entry : 

  1. We moved to our new house! (Yeay! Alhamdulillah) But, things didn't went as we planned much. So, yeah. Ujian sangat ya rabbi. Kau ingat pindah rumah ni senang? Agak nak buat satu entry pasal pindah rumah je pon boleh dah ni haha. 
  2. I cut my finger while I was cooking for lunch (mengidam ikan siakap punya pasal gigih sampai potong jari πŸ˜‚)
  3. I was admitted to the hospital for 2 days and rested for 1 week (and couldn't eat spicy foods up until today 😞😞😞😞
  4. And our results are out! The class that we took, the class where everything begins! (Alhamdulillah we made it! #roadtoconvo)
  5. I'm too tired to write a new entry haha
Now, let's go to the story...

=====================================================================

People are so eager to have their pre-wedd pictures taken a week or month before the big day right? Well, I'm not that fond of it actually and never had that in mind to have one.

But hey, 

Suddenly I received a text message from my fiance,
'Kita buat pre-wedd nak?'

And I was like, 
'No way! I can't even look at your face! You want to shoot for a pre-wedd?'
'Shoot sendiri please'

He was persuading me that this won't be that far (keterlaluan) though how many times I said NO to him. 
I still said no and he almost giving up. 
When suddenly, I was like, 
'Haih kesian lahai laki ni aku tengok beriya sorang-sorang'

Without any preparations, I was like...
'Boleh lah kot buat pre-wedd' 
With a one night preparation, 
I went to random boutiques at Bangi Sentral (for the first time ever to buy clothes from head to toe at there though I basically lives in Bangi near to Bangi Sentral kan, that was my first time went there to buy clothes)

Again, without any preparations, 
I walked to those boutique and tried out few dress and had no idea why am I doing this, 
Then I remembered, ahhhh. My fiance.
(*face palm*)

People would planned this few days or months ahead before having the pre-wedd I assumed, 
But not us. 
I bought the dress, he bought his shirt and when we thought we are done, 
When his photographer suddenly went...
'I think you should have fun like other couples do' 

And I was like, 
NO BRO. 
YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT HERE OF US YET I THINK.

Then we came to an end with a lil bit of help,
We bought something else to accompany us because we know it's going to be hell awkward day together. 
I can't even look at his eyes now a pre-wedd?
Pffft. 

My make-up was done by my sisters' friend, kak salina because my sister was like freaking out if ever I go with my idea doing the photo-shoot without any make-up 
(what's wrong with a bare face? Hello?)

Again, that was my first time standing in front of my fiance with a full make-up which then I had no place to hid due to embarrassment πŸ™Ž

Here's are the few shots from our most awkward photographed picture...

(And I was like, don't look at his face with this look. DON'T!)

How to not look awkward I asked the photographer, 
'Just walk and keep smiling'


With the sun that was straight on our head...
Mata mana mata?


Now what I said?
'Run to each other with a smile'
Trust me,
This is the craziest thing I have ever done, please forgive your mama baby


A big thank you to our dedicated photographer who witnessed the awkwardness in us from the beginning until today Golden Line Photography and Thank you to Kak Salina πŸ’‹πŸ’–

Sorry baby as this embarrassment happened before you even exist. Well, better now or you will die of embarrassment with your mama later on kan?😏

Okay, what's next? The journey of us living on our own? APA? DUDUK RUMAH SENDIRI?!
You bet its easy right? Well, think again...


Share this: